Monday, February 23, 2015

Connecting Through A Much Older Version Of Windows


I was looking for a background for a PowerPoint slide for the hymn 'Speak to me that I may Speak' and while I would usually go straight for Windows for such a task and Google searched something like 'word of God'... I actually didn't just stay within my office bound worldview. Instead of Windows I just stepped outside the door of my office.. and let a much older version of Windows speak to me. Right outside my door is here at church the Pulpit bible lies bathed in light through the stain glass windows. Two story windows that speak of  the cross and Jesus as our shepherd... what a wonderful prayer and thought that Christ may speak by the light of his spirit through his word.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete